Hillary Chybinski: holiday cards. . .

Saturday, January 10, 2009

holiday cards. . .

. . .i just scrapped my holiday cards from 2008. . .



this is a project the amazingly talented Ali Edwards turned me onto about 4 years ago. . .based on these. . .


so each year, i use my square punch, and punch out all the pictures that people send to us, as well as snippets from their adorable cards. . .i assemble them all on a 12x12 piece of cardstock, pick a ribbon or tag from one of my homemade cards i receive, and viola - it's done.

the best part is i have no guilt over throwing away pictures of adorable children and pets, nor do i have to worry about storing them. . .they will go into my holiday album that i'll put together as part of my personal library of memories. . .

catch you soon -

No comments:

Post a Comment